In an interview with Subrat Acharya of ‘Saptahik’ weekly, Keki has pointed out the good and bad things about her co-actor of music videos, advertisements and the movie ‘Mutu’, Bimalesh Adhikari. Keki considers herself a well-wisher of Bimalesh.
Good things about Bimalesh:
- A good friend – Bimalesh is perfect friend. He knows how to be a good friend.
- Caring – In the shooting spot he takes care of everybody. He cares of everybody and asks about their health and needs. He also helps those in need of help.
- Stylist – He is quite forward in fashion and style. He knows how to change himself as per the latest trends.
- Joyful – He is a good person to be around with. He is good in making fun of others in good sense and cracks jokes at times,
- Impressive – He conveys a good response to everybody and has a character of making a good impression to others.
Bad things about Bimalesh:
- Doesn’t listen to others – He doesn’t care about other’s suggestion.
- Too blunt – He doesn’t know how to be diplomatic in responding to others.
- Doesn’t read much – He doesn’t like reading books. I think, he should make a habit of reading books.
- Not media-friendly – In the entertainment industry one needs to be media friendly. You need to get media attention if you want to be successful.
- Angry – He gets angry easily. Getting angry doesn’t help him in anyway. I think he will get offset with me after reading my evaluation. So, “Sorry Bimalesh.”
In response to this evaluation, Bimalesh said:
Keki, I did not know, you know me this much well. I was so surprised (in a very good way hehe)! And thank you so much for showing my weaknesses! Love you.