Many celebrities in Twitter don’t follow their fans. A genuine question to the fans had mixed response:
Should celebrities act “like celebrities” and follow only selected people in Twitter?
— Keki Adhikari (@KekiAdhikari) April 11, 2012
Here are some answers to the questions asked in Twitter. All of these respondents are being followed back by @KekiAdhikari. As you can see only a few Twitter user think celebrities should follow their fans (marked by bold letters).
- nope no should b friend
- it’s up to them. but no matter how, they should be “keep in touch” with public for their better career health 🙂
- Dont think so! More u follow, more u can interact with fans. Happy tweeting!
- It depends. It’s always good to maintain some level. When follower base grows, it’d be difficult to keep track of everything.
- Yeah,after al dey r”Celebrity”not”Team followback”,also depends on how 1wnts 2 use Twitter.bt I m glad dat I got a followback.
- hmm. Then now onwards @kekiadhikari need to think twice before following back. 🙂
- hm.. yeah kind-of like that. But they should also take it as a personal place rather as not only a professional platform. 😉
- I think you should follow people interesting to you 🙂 Just an advice 🙂
- There should be no “should”s and “should not”s in this free world. Celebrities are no exceptions.
- Yap! Should maintain own standard.
- No nop, shouldn’t do that. But some Celebrities(?) do so. I actually don’t like that.
Six out of ten respondents (60 percent) think celebs shouldn’t follow everybody.
What do you think?